A custom new-build home which uses triple-glazed bespoke Internorm windows, built to order in Austria, to create a glazing feature as part of the architectural design.
- Composite Windows: Internorm HF310 Studio. Exterior DM03 Metallic Grey aluminium. Interrior FI916 White Painted Spruce Timber.
- Composite Sliding doors: Internorm HS330, timber/aluminium to match the windows.
- Front Door: Internorm AT410 Aluminium, 5-point locking, flush design, 93mm construction depth. DM03 Metallic Grey aluminium
- Glazing: Triple-glazed, 48mm, coated, argon-filled, low-E, warm-edge spacers.
- Window cills custom made by us in-house, 2mm aluminium, powder-coated to match the window finish.
As can be seen below, the design included large aluminium trims over the front door and the rear sliding doors. These were made to order by us in our aluminium workshop and expertly installed by our team.