RAICO Therm+ System
- Certified by The Passivhaus Institute of Dr. Feist.
- The execution is especially air-tight (blower-door testing).
- Certified with triple glazing, argon gas filling and acrylic spacer.
- Special accessories such as sealing films or connection panels provide an integral execution in passive-house quality.
- Application in glass curtain wall and glass roof possible.
- All pressure and cover profiles from the standard systems can be applied.
THERM+ aluminium, steel and timber
RAICO are able to offer passive house certified curtain walling in aluminium, steel and timber/aluminium composite.
We can span heights of up to 6 metres without any intermediate support
The THERM+ Basic System can be updated to a certified passive-house curtain wall by minimal adjustments. Passive houses can thus be equipped with an energy-saving fixed glazing in a generous, cost-effective way – independent from their supporting structure.
Passive-house (Passivhaus) certification based on the newest criteria
The complete curtain wall system THERM+ is certified according to the newest criteria by Passive-House Institute. The comfort criterion in passive-house of UCW = 0.80 W/(m²K) is fulfilled by the mullion-transom curtain wall systems THERM+ A-V and THERM+ S-I coming in system widths 50 and 56 mm, as well as by THERM+ H-V with system widths 50, 56 and 76 mm. All certifications consider the influence of srewing using RAICO’s standard pessure plate srews and RAICO’s special glass carriers made of synthetic.